About this item
- TOP-QUALITY PEPPERMINT – Frontier Co-op offers high quality cut & sifted peppermint leaf (Mentha x piperita) in one pound bulk packaging. Peppermint is a hybrid species, a combination of spearmint and watermint. It is commonly used in cooking, mint teas, and has a traditional use to support a healthy digestive system. Our bulk peppermint leaf is certified kosher and non-irradiated.
- ROBUST PEPPERMINT FLAVOR AND AROMA – Frontier Co-op peppermint leaf is pleasantly aromatic with a cooling, refreshing scent. It’s an excellent addition to teas and just about anything else for a fresh, minty flavor.
- VERSATILE USES – Our peppermint is great for brewing fresh mint tea with a soothing, cooling flavor. Add it to your homemade soap, or your candles for a clean and cool scent!
- GROWN IN THE HIGH DESERT – The high desert region of the Pacific Northwest is a prime location for growing natural herbs like peppermint. We personally meet with growers whenever possible to foster quality botanicals and sound social and environmental practices.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
There are no reviews yet.