About this item
- QUALITY ECHINACEA PURPUREA HERB – Frontier Co-op Organic Echinacea Purpurea Herb (Echinacea purpurea), commonly referred to as purple coneflower, is a native plant in North America belonging to the sunflower family. This herb is commonly mixed in teas and other hot beverages when cut and sifted.
- PURPOSEFUL – Echinacea Purpurea Herb is a versatile ingredient that can be used to make hot tea or other hot beverages. It is easy to prepare and abundantly available. It blends perfectly with lemongrass, especially in teas and soups.
- MINTY FLAVOR – Frontier Co-op Echinacea Purpurea Herb is mildly minty. This herb is most effective when added to teas. It delivers a tongue-tingling sensation.
- ORGANIC FROM THE U.S. – Our Echinacea Purpurea Herb is 100% organic, non-irradiated and Kosher certified. Our herb is sourced from the United States, grown and cultivated without any use of preservatives or chemicals whatsoever!
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.