About this item
- TOP QUALITY HIBISCUS FLOWERS – Frontier Co-op offers high quality hibiscus flowers (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) in one pound bulk packaging. Hibiscuses are shrubs and small trees that produce beautiful, colorful trumpet-shaped flowers. Native to warm climates, they are just one of several species in the Malvaceae family. Frontier Co-op hibiscus flowers are hand-picked and sun-dried which gives the flowers its natural red color and fruity flavor. Our bulk hibiscus flowers are certified organic, certified kosher and non-irradiated.
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH – Hibiscus flowers have a long history of traditional use and are known for its calming and relaxing properties. Hibiscus is also known for supporting a healthy cardiovascular system, and heart health.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT – Hibiscus cut and sifted flowers are caffeine-free, making them ideal for herbal tea blends. When the flowers are dried out and soaked in hot water, they deliver a tart flavor with a hint of cranberry. Hibiscus flowers can also enhance the taste of green and black teas with their robust flavor. These flowers are tart and colorful, which makes them a nice addition to any cuisine. Hibiscus cut and sifted flowers have also been used in cosmetics and as a dye.
- ORGANIC FROM BURKINA FASO/EGYPT – Frontier Co-op Hibiscus Flowers are hand-picked and sun-dried, and then cut and sifted to provide a flavorful blend for many drinks and foods. Our hibiscus has zero additives and zero chemicals. It is kosher certified, organic certified, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.