About this item
- TOP QUALITY HIBISCUS FLOWERS – Frontier Co-op offers high quality hibiscus flowers (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) in one pound bulk packaging. Hibiscuses are shrubs and small trees that produce beautiful, colorful trumpet-shaped flowers. Native to warm climates, they are just one of several species in the Malvaceae family. Frontier Co-op hibiscus flowers are hand-picked and sun-dried which gives the flowers its natural red color and fruity flavor. Our bulk hibiscus flowers are certified organic, certified kosher and non-irradiated.
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH – Hibiscus flowers have a long history of traditional use and are known for its calming and relaxing properties. Hibiscus is also known for supporting a healthy cardiovascular system, and heart health.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT – Hibiscus cut and sifted flowers are caffeine-free, making them ideal for herbal tea blends. When the flowers are dried out and soaked in hot water, they deliver a tart flavor with a hint of cranberry. Hibiscus flowers can also enhance the taste of green and black teas with their robust flavor. These flowers are tart and colorful, which makes them a nice addition to any cuisine. Hibiscus cut and sifted flowers have also been used in cosmetics and as a dye.
- ORGANIC FROM BURKINA FASO/EGYPT – Frontier Co-op Hibiscus Flowers are hand-picked and sun-dried, and then cut and sifted to provide a flavorful blend for many drinks and foods. Our hibiscus has zero additives and zero chemicals. It is kosher certified, organic certified, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
There are no reviews yet.