Reiki energy has no limit, it is everywhere, it is in everyone. People who don’t even know what reiki is, actually use reiki and often without knowing. For instance, when we are hurting, we automatically lay our hand on the spot and it begins to feel better. Not even realizing it, you are using reiki energy to heal your injury. Because your soul knows exactly what to do when there is something wrong. When we become aware of it and practice it more and more, our reiki energy becomes more powerful. Everyone, including animals, can be healed by Reiki. Just as Reiki is used to heal people, it does the very same for animals as well.
- Enhances overall well-being.
- Just like people, even healthy pets can have occasional physical, emotional and mental imbalances that, if left untreated, can manifest an illness. Reiki healing can help maintain your pet’s natural state of well-being and balance.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Cancer treatment such as chemotherapy and radiation present stress to an already compromised immune system. Reiki strengthens the immune system to better deal with this additional stress. It helps alleviate or prevent the side effects of conventional cancer treatments and provides pain relief.
- Accelerates healing following surgery or illness.
- Reiki can alleviate and prevent side effects of conventional medications such as pain killers and antibiotics and provides pain relief and relaxation to aid in the body’s natural healing response.
- Increases trust and bonding between you and your pet.
- People and pets often mirror each others’ physical and emotional states. Animals are natural healers and sometimes take on their owner’s problems, often in an attempt to heal them. This happens because of the deep bond shared between the pet and his or her owner. Because of the shared energy in such a close relationship, energetic imbalances are shared as well. For optimum healing, joint treatments for people and their pets can often be quite beneficial.
- Help’s with behavior issues by promoting relaxation and stress reduction.
- Many behavior issues in pets are caused by stress. Reiki has a calming effect on pets and may help make the pet more responsive to training and behavior training. Reiki is extremely beneficial for animals with a history of abuse as well. The gentle touch and the energy can help restore trust in animals who have learned to associate touch with being hurt.
- Provides comfort and relieves pain, anxiety, and fear for terminally ill animals.
- Reiki is a wonderful way to facilitate the transition for terminally ill animals and their owners. Often, animals will not allow themselves to transition because they intuitively feel that their owner is not ready to let them go. Reiki healing for the pet and the owner can help both through the difficult time by increasing the bond and allowing a gentle transition.
Reiki has been around for thousands of years. Its current form was first developed in 1922 by a Japanese Buddhist called, Mikao Usui, who taught 2,000 people Reiki healing during his lifetime. Reiki then spread to the U.S. through Hawaii in the 1940s, and then to Europe in the 1980s. Reiki has become well known over the years and is being practiced more and more each day. People then started discovering that reiki can heal pets and other living beings. Reiki has expanded so much over the years.
As our planet evolves and we continue our ascension on Earth, reiki will become stronger, and more people will become aware of it at an earlier age. We are heading towards a more natural and spiritual way of life. So many have awakened and so many more will. People are beginning to realize things and become aware of things. More reiki is being used to heal, people are turning to a more natural way of life, going vegan, using herbal remedies rather than mainstream medicines, etc. Going backwards is what is needed to grow and evolve our spiritual side.
Transparency statement: This blog contains affiliate links to products through Amazon.com and Buddhateas.com. If you click one of our links and purchase a product we are given a small percentage of the sale, it results in no more than what you will pay directly through the merchant it just grants us a percentage of the sale is all. We thank you for your support.
You must log in to post a comment.